Please check this box if you have read and agree to ALL of the information below.
1. I understand that I will provide ADS with updated immunization information for my child. If I wish to request a religious or medical exemption to ADS practice of securing immunization information, I understand my request must meet the requirements of Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
2. I may also be asked to provide additional medical information as required by ADS.
3. I agree to promptly provide information to ADS regarding any conditions, illnesses, allergies, or other special needs that may require specific care or attention and agree to provide additional documentation as needed.
4. If the ADS staff notifies me that my child is ill, I must pick up my child as soon as possible and no later than one (1) hour after being contacted.
5. If my child contracts a re-portable contagious disease, my child may return only with a physician/health care professionals note indicating that my child is no longer contagious.
6. In case of a medical or other emergency while my child is under the supervision of ADS, I understand that ADS staff will attempt to contact me immediately; however, in the event that I cannot be reached, or when a delay may further jeopardize my child's health, I hereby authorize ADS staff to act on my behalf and to take the emergency measures including those listed below if deemed necessary by ADS staff or by medical authorities for the care and protection of my child. I authorize ADS to:
- Consult the physician or dentist named on the previous page if I cannot be reached.
- Administer first aid and/or cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Transport my child via ambulance or other emergency medical service to a local hospital or other urgent care facility, if deemed necessary by paramedics, police, or other emergency personnel.
- Obtain any emergency medical or dental treatment deemed necessary by medical authorities.
- Transport my child to a local emergency shelter in the event of an emergency evacuation of the School.
ADS HOURS OF OPERATION
The school is open from *7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Every year, we dedicate time for employees professional development and training. Please see the academic calendar for information when Al-Salam Day School will have delayed start on these training days.
If I or other authorized persons fail to pick up my child/children and I or other authorized persons cannot be reached by the ADS staff, the staff, within thirty minutes after 3:30 pm dismissal time, has the right to add late fees to my monthly billing statement.
The procedure for notifying families should severe weather or other conditions prevent ADS from opening will be done via Orbund and announced on the following television channels: KSDK 5, KMOV4, KTVI, FOX 2, KPLR 11, and ABC 30.
You can also receive messages via text through Remind 101, text @alsal to (636) 764 3860. You can opt-out of messages at any time by replying, unsubscribe @alsal.
If it becomes necessary to close early, it will be my responsibility to arrange for my child/children's early pick-up.
I agree to notify ADS staff by 9:00 am when my child is absent.
Note: *The school time is subject to change. Parents will be notified by administration if there are any change to school hours.
TUITION FEE SCHEDULE AND FINANCIAL TERMS FOR 2017-2018
Non-refundable registration fee* $50. After May 1, 2017, Registration fees will increase to $100
Nonrefundable Technology usage fee (1st Grade to 12th Grade) $50.00 (After June 1rst, 2017)
Nonrefundable Books Usage & Supplemental Materials fee (Grades: PreK - 12) $300.00 (After June 1rst, 2017)
Nonrefundable Placement Test fee for new students only (Grades: 1 -12) $50
Full Time Pre-School Annual Fee (7:45 am to 3:15 pm) $6000.00
Part Time Pre-School Annual fee (7:45 am to 12:30 pm) $4500.00
KG Annual Fee $5000.00
1st-12th Grade Annual Fee: $4,600
Tuition for ADS students enrolled in Jannah Institute (Girls 3rd and up) $3,000.00
Ridwan Hifz Program. Grades: 1-12 for boys and girls (additional monthly fee, Sept - May) TBA
The lowest fee will be considered to calculate the discount.
2nd child 10% off 3rd child 15% off 4th child 20% off
Note: The August tuition fee is due on August 1st, 2017.
A 3% discount is awarded to families who pay full tuition fee by the first day of school.
1. A late pick-up fee of $5 per student will be assessed for every 15 minutes i.e.4:01-4:15 pm: $5 4:16-4:30 pm: $5 and every 10 minutes thereafter will be $5. The late pick-up fee does not constitute an agreement to provide after hour service.
2. Tuition fees are not subject to pro-ration for illness, holidays, or emergency closure of the school. If the hours that Pre-School age student/students attends change in any way, I will notify ADS immediately so appropriate staffing may be arranged.
3. Tuition is due on the first (1st) day of each month, if the (1st) falls on the weekend, tuition will be due on the following business day. If tuition is not paid, a late fee of $30 will be charged.
4. * If my child has withdrawn and subsequently re-enrolls, a new registration fee is due at that time.
5. Full tuition fee will still be applicable for extended absence of student. Extended absences must be approved by the Administration.
6. A minimum of 30 days written notice is required in order to withdraw your child from ADS and to suspend their future tuition payments. If the family does not give proper notice, they agree to pay the tuition that is due for the month regardless of their child?s attendance. Please understand that if your child's planned date of withdrawal occurs after the new month begins, you will be charged tuition for that entire month, as per handbook policy. For this reason, it is advisable to plan your child's last day to coincide with the end of the month so as to avoid being charged for a new month.
7. I authorize Al-Salam Day School to initiate electronic debits to my checking account for tuition payments. Tuition is collected by Check-O-Matic or by Online auto payment (account will be set up by office) and is deducted on the 1st business day of each month. If the 1st falls on weekend, tuition will be deducted on the following business day. If any check or electronic payment is returned unpaid, I acknowledge that ADS will attempt to collect on the returned check electronically up to two additional times.
I authorize ADS to electronically debit my account for the amount of any returned item and a returned item fee in the maximum amount allowed by state law. Additionally, upon written notice from ADS, I authorize ADS to initiate one-time Check-O-Matic ACH debits to my checking account for any amounts owed that become past due. These authorizations will remain in full force and effect until ADS has received written notification from me of the termination of my authorizations.
8. Summer programs are offered and a summer activity fee is applicable for students who enroll.
Please also confirm that you have read and understood the Terms and Certifications
I will promptly update any information provided for in this Agreement if such information changes.
I consent to ADS communicating with me by telephone, e-mail, or other means. Written communication may be sent home with emergency contact and release persons when necessary.
A Student may be expelled or dis-enrolled by ADS without prior notice if, in the sole opinion of ADS, it is in the best interest of the Student or ADS.
ADS reserves the right to alter its policies and program at any time. ADS management has the authority to alter or modify the terms of this Agreement either verbally or in writing.
The terms of this Agreement, including the tuition and fees, are subject to change in whole or in part by ADS without notice. This Agreement may be terminated by ADS at any time.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be submitted to nonbinding mediation prior to the commencement of arbitration, litigation, or any other proceeding before a trier of fact. The parties agree to act in good faith to participate in mediation and to identify a mutually acceptable mediator. If a mediator cannot be agreed upon by the parties, each party shall designate a mediator, and those mediators shall select a third mediator who shall act as the neutral mediator to assist the parties in attempting to reach a resolution. All parties to the mediation shall share equally in its costs.
I certify that I have read, understand and accept all of the terms and conditions described in this Agreement and the Parent Student Handbook available at www.stladsschool.com